When it’s late at night and I don’t feel like writing, you can expect random ramblings.
So here’s a couple thoughts:
– We constantly need to remember that we’re a part of a story, something bigger than ourselves.
– When we lose sight of the story we’re in—where we’ve been and where we’re going—it throws life into a frenzy of meaninglessness.
– I want to understand my story more and be able to communicate it with myself and others.
– Stories give us vision to see beyond our circumstances.
– Stories make sense of all the madness.